DINE LIKE A STAR, UNDER THE STARS
Eat, Drink & Be Merry...
With our collective Portuguese, Cape Verdean, Polish, Greek, Irish, and French-Canadian roots, you'll find the local eateries unique and delectable!
Having the freshest seafood and lots of locally grown produce inspires our world class chefs to weave native ingredients into their traditional ethnic recipes. While you are here, you must try a perfectly seared scallop! Restaurants all across the region have perfected this signature dish.
Like discovering local craft brews? Head to Buzzards Bay Brewery or Bog Iron Brewery. Fancy seeing a vineyard and tasting room? We challenge you to indulge in the Coastal Wine Trail, taking the tour that "winds through the heart of Southeastern New England." Four out of the nine vineyards are located right here in our own backyard!
to Dine in
Greater Fall River
- Caldeiras – Fall River
- Comfort Zone - Somerset
- Empire Grille at the Venus de Milo - Swansea
- Fiesta Mexican Restaurant - Somerset
- Hartley's Pork Pies - Fall River
- Magoni's Ferry Landing - Somerset
- Patti's Pierogis - Fall River
- Taphouse Grille - Fall River
- The Cove Restaurant – Fall River
- Trio – Fall River
- UnWINEd Bistro - Swansea
to Dine in
Greater New Bedford
- Blue Point Restaurant - Acushnet
- Black Bass Grille – Dartmouth
- Not Your Average Joe’s – Dartmouth
- Margaret’s – Fairhaven
- The Pasta House – Fairhaven
- Antonio’s – New Bedford
- Brick Pizza Napoletana – New Bedford
- Cork – New Bedford
- Freestone's City Grille - New Bedford
- Waterfront Grille – New Bedford
- Bittersweet Farm – Westport
- Bayside Restaurant - Westport