Jump to navigation
Things to do in Southeastern Massachusetts
Entertainment? Check. World Class Museums? Check. Fabulous Food? Double Check!
- Whether you love the great outdoors or indoor malls, there are so many ways to enjoy your stay! Looking for seasonal activities? From craft fairs to concerts, check out our Event listings.
- Colorful ethic celebrations, historic districts, live theatre, artist studios, galleries galore, so many interesting museums, battleships and even a nationally recognized symphony! The culturally minded will find them all in Arts & Attractions
- Go back to nature. From our pristine beaches to remarkable rock formations to an urban National Park, you'll see why we love our land! Walk this way to Parks, Forests & Beaches
- Savor the tastes that produced Emeril Lagasse. Enjoy the freshest seafood, local produce and cuisines influenced from all over the world. Linguica anyone? For all the mouth-watering listings go to Dining
- Browse our boutiques, factory outlets and malls and you'll shop "smaht!" (that's how the locals say it). You won't want to miss the one-of-a-kind creations produced by our local artists. See where you can shop til you drop at Shopping
- Some events are monthly (like AHA! in New Bedford), some are seasonal, but one thing's for sure - there's always something happening somewhere! Find out what's going on at Events
- Chose from national chains to charming B&Bs to make your stay comfortable. Prefer something edgy? Stay at the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast Museum in Fall River! You can rest assured at the places in Lodging