Gracious Georgian Revival bed and breakfast unites New Bedford’s historic whaling and textile pasts. The modest Greek Revival home was built in 1845 for Benjamin Clark, a whaling captain. It was renovated in 1903 by wealthy mill owner, Henry L. Tiffany. It has elegant public areas including a chestnut paneled dining room. The house's decor pays homage to New Bedford's historic past and the owner's many years spent abroad. The lavish, individually decorated guestrooms each have private baths, cable, AC and free WiFi. One mile to the Whaling Museum and downtown attractions.