Arbour-Fuller Hospital is hosting the first annual Behavioral Health & Wellness Fair on Saturday May 6th 2017 from 11am to 4pm. Our focus is to bring our communities in touch with Behavioral Health, Developmental Disability, Health and Wellness resources along with FUN fair events and activities!!!
• Behavioral Health Resources
• Health & Wellness Services
• Local Vendors
• 30 Foot Bounce Obstacle Course
• Bwana Iguana Petting Zoo
• Carnival Games and Prizes
• Health Checks & Services
• Touch a Truck - Fire Trucks and Personnel
• Live Demonstrations & DJ
• Dunk Tank with Local Guests
• Pie Eating Contest with Prizes
• Del’s Lemonade
• Local Food Trucks and MORE!!!!
FREE and open to the public. Event will be held Rain or Shine.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, details, or vendor requests.