You can enter for a chance to win the NE Patriots Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes
- Two Tickets To The 12/14/14/ NE Patriots Vs. Miami Dolphins Game
- Two Nights at the Holiday Inn Mansfield
- Two dinners ($100 total value); $50 gift certificate to Pike’s Peak Mining Co. in Mansfield and a $50 gift certificate to another great area restaurant.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Patriots Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to those people who fulfill the following requirements:
- A. Must be 21 years or older and a citizen of the United States of America
- B. Must fill in the online sweepstakes page before November 30, 2014, which is the official end date of the sweepstakes
- C. You cannot be an employee of the SMVB, their respective affiliates such as MOTT or any of the 5 member chambers of commerce, SMVB Board of Directors, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of an employee.
- Number of Entries: one entry per household
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the individual agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules and meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, participants agree to accept the decisions of the SMVB, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted from November 6, 2014 to November 30, 2014. All entries must be received before 11/30/14 at 11:59 pm.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by filling out the email sign-up/ entry form. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the SMVB. Individuals may not enter more than once by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If an individual uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules, their submission will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the SMVB.
- Prizes: Winners will receive
- Two tickets to a New England Patriots game against the Miami Dolphins at Gillette Stadium on December 14, 2014.
- Two nights of lodging at the Holiday Inn Mansfield (one room, double occupancy) during the weekend of December 13 & 14, 2014.
- Two nights of dinners for two* includes a $50 gift certificate to Pikes Peak Mining Co and the other restaurant to be determined.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses such as transportation to the stadium, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SMVB to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the SMVB. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within one (1) day following the winner selection. The SMVB shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this sweepstakes, the individual understands that the SMVB, anyone acting on behalf of the SMVB or its respective licensees, successors and assigns, will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, the business or organization’s entry, including, without *The free dinner is a $50 gift certificate that does not include taxes limitation, the entry and winner's name, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and appropriate information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: the SMVB reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The SMVB reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The SMVB has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the SMVB reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, the individual agrees to receive email newsletters periodically from the SMVB. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, the individual agrees to release and hold harmless the SMVB and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND State of Massachusetts, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail the request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Southeastern Massachusetts Visitors Bureau c/o New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce, New Bedford, Massachusetts 02742 USA. Requests must be received no later than December 15, 2014.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Southeastern Massachusetts Visitors Bureau c/o New Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce, New Bedford, Massachusetts 02742 USA.