In 1972 the North Attleborough Historical Society acquired the Little Red Schoolhouse (Adamsdale Schoolhouse), a circa 1850's building, which had served the Adamsdale section of town. The building was relocated to a site adjacent to the Woodcock Garrison House at 362 North Washington Street. To make way for the schoolhouse, the Society demolished a house that had been used by the society for storage.
A small addition was made to the rear of the schoolhouse for a kitchen, restrooms and storage. A cupola and bell were also added. The North Attleborough Historical Society has used the schoolhouse for meetings ever since. It has become a popular location for events of all kinds - most notably the third grade visitation program.
Occasional public tours of the site are offered for a small admission fee. Private tours of the Woodcock Garrison House and Little Red Schoolhouse also can be arranged.